Innistrad: Midnight Hunt Set of 10 Set Booster Packs - Magic EN
With Innistrad: Midnight Hunt we are back on Innistrad, the plane of gothic horror where werewolves, vampires, spirits and zombies roam! Emrakul is defeated and the plane has started to heal, but the horrors that haunt Innistrad are just as terrifying. As the light of the sun fades more and more and the nights get longer, humanity comes together once more. But this time, Avacyn won’t be able to protect it.
The set booster is a new booster opening experience. Designed to lead you through the set under a new light, each of the card slot has been thematically thought-out to surprise you. The set booster can contain more than 1 foil card and several rares and/or mythic cards.
Each Innistrad: Midnight Hunt Set Booster Pack in English contains:
- 1 art card
- 1 Rare or Mythic Rare
- 1foil of any rarity (Mythic, Rare, Uncommon or Common)
- 2 cards of any rarities (Mythic, Rare, Uncommon or Common, these 2 cards can have the same rarity)
- 2 Commons or Uncommons (these 2 cards are either double-faced cards and/or alternate frame cards)
- 2 Uncommons (single-face cards)
- 3 Commons (single-face cards)
- 1 full-art basic land
- 1 token, ad or The List card (1 in 4 booster packs has a chance to contain a card from The List)
Several slots in an Innistrad Set Booster can contain double-faced cards, except where indicated.
Innistrad: Midnight Hunt homepage